martes, 8 de noviembre de 2016

ENANOS DE KHÂZAD-DUM

KHÂZAD-DUM DWARVES



Comienzo a pintar los enanos de Khâzad-Dum, y es que he decidido continuar mi ejército de enanos para El Desafío de Noviembre, porque en Octubre no he podido presentar compañía, no me dió tiempo.

I begin to paint the dwarves of Khâdad-Dum, and that is that I have decided to continue my army of dwarves for The November Challenge, because in October I could not present company, it did not give me time.

KAZ 001


Creo que lo pintaré en tonos rojizos para diferenciarlo de los enanos normales que he pintado en verde, y los demás iré metiendo otros colores: azul, negro, blanco...

I think I will paint it in reddish tones to differentiate it from the normal dwarfs I have painted in green, and the others I will be putting in other colors: blue, black, white ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario